teacher team translation
  • Hello

    I know a trainer/ teacher (in a dojo) is called sensei.

    What japanese word would you use to refer to the team responsible for teaching, designing the course planning and the overall education of a dojo or sports organisation? Kanji preferrably...

    Is there any japanese Symbol - I dont mean kanji etc. i mean image/picture - what japanese think of when they talk about teachers? Like the black belt in martial arts, but I am looking for something more general that is not confined to martial arts.

    Thank you very much!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!