Rukishou's Kana Generator
  • No one liked this...? ):
  • Your background for the text is much too dark. One has to strain the eyes in order to be able to read the text. Subsequently the red is also a pain.

Other than that, it's interesting. Wonder what you need the PHP extension for, since you're apparently only deploying JavaScript to get it done. Making it a normal HTML page means you're not pulling it through mod_python, thus shaving off cycles from serving the page.
  • The reason i used .php is because I hate the .html. :P

(And also because I'm too used with using .php.... >_>)
  • Your reason is not based on any technological grounds.

And like I said, any .php gets pulled through the PHP server side module and will cost you processing cycles as opposed to the case of just serving it as .html.
  • "And also because I'm too used with using .php...."
    "And also because I'm too used with using .php...."
  • Well, I'd assume it always to be easier to use .html? It's just a static version of the php-page isn't it?

Anyway, about the tool I tried to enter "du" and got "どぅ", whereas I'd expect "づ". Well I dunno, that's how I usually enter づ.

Edit: oops, I meant "du" not "tu"
  • I told you, some faults may be in it. ^^
  • Posted By: Vaste
    [p]Well, I'd assume it always to be easier to use .html? It's just a static version of the php-page isn't it?[/p][p]Anyway, about the tool I tried to enter "tu" and got "どぅ", whereas I'd expect "づ". Well I dunno, that's how I usually entery づ.[/p]

tu should give you つ、not づ (which should be written "du")

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion