Japanese translation
  • I'm ONLY a beginner in Japanese and I need help translating these sentences.
    They're only 7 sentences. X) All I need are hiragana words and maybe you can use some Katakana words or Kanji for the dates if needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you. <3<br />
    There's four people in my family that includes myself, my older sister, my mom, and my dad. Both of my parents are at the age of 58 years old and my sister is 20 years old. My mother's birthday is on May 21, 1950, my sister's birthday is on July 31,1988, and my father's birthday is on November 24, 1950. My sister was born in the Philippines while I was born in Saudi Arabia. I used to be fluent in Arabic when I was little now I lost it. Both of my parents are both working before as a nurse in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. My sister works as a part time in the Airport as a food inspector at the same time she is studying in the National University as associate degree.
  • I won't do all of them, but here's a start:

Both of my parents are at the age of 58 years old ...
    父と母は二人も五十八才です
    ちち と はは は ふたりも ごじゅうはっさい です

My mother's birthday is on May 21, 1950 ...
    母の誕生日は1950年5月21日です
    はは の たんじょうび は せんきゅうひゃくごじゅうねん ごがつ にじゅういちにち です

My sister was born in the Philippines ...
    [姉 / 妹] はフィリピンで生まれました
    [あね / いもうと] は フィリピン で うまれました

For sister, use 姉 (あね) if she's your older sister, and 妹 (いもうと) if she's your younger sister.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion