Need quick translation please
  • I'm almost surprised at myself I could even begin to make heads and tails of that low-res text... The pattern recognition engine of the brain never ceases to amaze me.

TRUE ENDING

「俺はお前に……全てを捧げる」
    "I'll give my everything to you..."

優姫の夢を応援しながらも、自分がいずれ理性を失った吸血鬼"レベル:E"になったらそれを見届けられないという零。優姫は悲しみを背負ったとしても、ふたりで歩いていこうと零を励ます。想いを通じ合わせるたふたりは……!? 
    Zero swears [lit. says] that he would support Yuuhime's dream, and even when he becomes a "Level E Vampire" and loses his sanity, he would see it through. Yuuhime might bear sad memories [lit. shoulder sadness], but nonetheless Zero wants to be together with him. Encouraged by Zero, what will become of the two who have shared their thoughts and understand each other...?

NORMAL ENDING

「おい、優姫!そろそろ見回りだぞ!」
    "Hey, Yuuhime. It's time for a patrol walk."

優姫は零に想いを告げた。優姫に負担をかける罪悪感で言葉に詰まる零を、いままでのふたりの関係だけで十分幸せだと励ます優姫。ふたりは今日も元気に見回りを続ける。
    Yuuhime told Zero about his feeling. Zero feels guilty that it would be a burden to Yuuhime and doesn't know what how to answer. Noticing it, Yuuhime relaxes the situation and tells him that keeping their current relationship is more than enough for him. The two of them patrol on happily thereafter.

BAD ENDING

「お前のことは、永遠にわすれない」
    "I'll never forget you."

優姫の気持ちを受け取った零。だが、彼は優姫をこれ以上悲しませないため、翌日に学園を去る。零からの手紙を受け取った優姫は彼を探すが、その行方はつかめなかった。
    Zero understood and shared Yuuhime's feelings. However, he did not want to be the cause of any more sad moments for Yuuhime, and leaves the campus the next day. As Yuuhime receives Zero's letter, he goes off to find him. But in the end, he was unable to find any clues of his whereabouts.
  • Yup, that makes much more sense. Thanks again. The endings for Zero and then there's Kaname, the other and last with an ending.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400042_458167044233067_1109544189_n.jpg
  • After translating the normal and bad ending, I realized how I had confused their sex. Well, 優 should have been obvious, though...

TRUE ENDING

「きみはずっと変わらない。永遠に僕だけの…」
    "You will always remain the same. Forever my, and only mine, ..."

優姫から告白された枢。彼も優姫を愛しているが、大事な彼女を守ろうとする自分がもっとも危険なヴァンパイアだという真実に揺れていた。だが、たとえヴァンパイアにされてもいっしょにいたいという優姫の強い気持ちに触れ、枢は彼女とともに生きる覚悟を決める。
    Yuuhime reveals his love for Kaname. [=propose] He also loves her, but is still agitated by the reality of how [=hesitant because] he, who wants to see her save, is himself a vampire and presents a much greater danger to her life. Yet as Yuuhime expresses her desire to stay together with him even if that means to be turned into a vampire, he changes his heart and makes up his mind. He too wants to live together with her.

NORMAL ENDING

「これからも、僕たちの事、よろしくね」
    "Let's always be friends."

ヴァンパイアになる覚悟をした優姫に、枢はいまのままいるのが幸せだと言い、吸血を拒む。涙を流す優姫に、枢はこれからもヴァンパイアの秘密を守ってほしいと告げた。
    Yuuhime makes up her mind and is ready to undergo the vampire transformation. But Kaname tells her he is happy the way she is now, and refuses to suck her blood. As her tears are flowing, he whispers [lit. tells] that he would like her to protect the vampire's secrets from now on as well.

BAD ENDING

「耳が痛くても、ちゃんと聞くんだよ。」
    "Even though your ears may ache, make sure you listen carefully."

優姫の想いを知った枢は、ヴァンパイアと人間の共存という彼女の夢を応援する。だが、夢の実現に
    は勉強が必要だと言って、居眠りばかりの優姫を説教してしまうのだった。
    "Kaname learns of Yuuhime's feelings towards him. He decides to support her dream of a [friendly] co-existence between the human and the vampire race. However, he tells her that one cannot fulfill ones dreams without diligent study. And so, he begins to lecture lazy Yuuhime, who always keeps dozing off...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion