How to translate this brief japanese sentence please?
  • Please can you help me? I dont understand the meaning,
    is hard:

"制作当時の深層心理を形にすべくせいさく。
    楽曲から精神を呼び起こされるイメージ。
    音楽的にはPIANOやスクラッチ、
    INTROのエモな部分も間奏のシャウトも僕の
    好みを全て投影させたがっきょく。

Thank you in advance if you can help,
  • A work that was meant to reflect my deep psyche when I created it. With the image in mind of how the soul can be stirred up by music.
    From a musical point of view, from the piano and the scratches to the emotional part of the intro and the intermezzo shout, this piece was influenced by all my personal favorites.
  • Thank you so much! This means 音楽的に from the musical point of you? 的に this is literally '-like' , typical", so it's from the typical musical point of view, etc... right?

and thanks, so エモ means emotional .. thanks a lot for help!
  • A last help:
    I dont know how to translate this:

あいの中皆で乱れて壊れてしまえという"Message"

The Message is "when in love, everyone (finish) to be destroyed and torn apart"

or
    The Message is to (finish) destroy the disorder together everyone when we are in love"?

I'm confused >< please help!
  • emo is also used in colloquial English, as in "don't be so emo".

音楽的には, literally "as for musically", just means that the following statement is about musics, so "point of view" is one possible translation. Not much, however, would be lost if we omitted translating it altogether, the following statement is what's important.

しまう is not be taken literally,
    http://ww8.tiki.ne.jp/~tmath/language/jpverbs/lesson68.htm

As for the translation, see here
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130324070449AAffL0L
    which was answered 21 hours ago. This answer was written 33 minutes after your post above.
  • Thanks again for the explanations. Now make sense.

about the second one, yes, I saw that was answered 21 hours ago, but the problem is that still I don't understand the sentence , I would like to understand better, because
    I have the doubt that maybe was not a negative sentence, but in positive, as if the message (of the song) would destroy (thanks to the song) all the negative feelings...
    something like:
    The Message is to (finish) destroy the disorder together everyone when we are in love

and the other one translated as:
    The message is: in love, we are all thrown into turmoil and end up torn apart."

(this translation, give the idea that we end up all torn apart from love.... so what's have to do with a song that the speaker want to sing with everyone all together?
    Talking often that want to give hope with the songs, this translation make me feel like is a negative feeling... I dont' get it.... we are all thrown into turmoil and end up torn apart..

I can't see why it come out in this way ><
  • I see the sentence as "to break the upset/confusion (feelings) everyone have when in love, (let's sing with me: for exaple)
    as if, with the music, we all forget all the troubles of when we are in love...
    so that's what confuse me..

I still can't see it as "we are all thrown into turmoil and end up torn apart "
    "あいの中皆で乱れて壊れてしまえ"
  • Now that I think about it, and with the given context, I think you may be right.

(a slightly free translation)
    Amidst love, it is first cracked open by everyone and then broken eventually.

I still don't what this "it" would refer to, but I guess it fits in the previous sentence.
  • Thanks again!
    But this sentence

"Amidst love, it is first cracked open by everyone and then broken eventually."

have the same meaning of:

in love, we are all thrown into turmoil and end up torn apart."

both says that everyone is broken at the end.
    I don't understand what have to do this with a song?

The complete sentence is this:

初期のLIVEの頃から演奏されている楽曲だけど音源化されていなかった作品。
    DESTINY同様、LIVEでみんなと一つになりたい!という想いで制作。
    愛の中みんなで乱れて壊れてしまえというメッセージ。

I wonder if the speaker says that wanted a song that can sing together everyone (and have fun), I don't understand what have to do this with to say that "we are all broken up and so on."

that why I wondering if:

"The Message (of the song) is amidst love, it is first cracked open by everyone and then broken eventually"

or
    "The Message (of the song) is to destroy the disorder together everyone when we are in love"?"

is to destroy the broken feelings or we have broken feeling torn up?

Sorry >< I dont know how to explain ><<br />
  • "Amidst love, it is first cracked open by everyone and then broken eventually."
    have the same meaning of:
    In love, we are all thrown into turmoil and end up torn apart."

No it doesn't. In the latter sentence, "everyone" ends up torn apart by some unspecified means; while in the former sentence "everyone" is responsible that some unspecified "it" ends up broken.

As you suggest, this "it" could be "the disorder"; or perhaps the "shackles of destiny"?. Well, only the author really knows, however.

I don't understand what have to do this with a song?

Whatever it is the author intends to say, it is his message to the audience. (...という"Message")
  • Thank you again, now is clear :))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion