Japanese help to correct my translation please? (Only native or students)

• Hi,
    Im trying to translate this, but it does not sound good, can you help me please?

SONG n.4
    LIVEのラストにみんなで一つになれるような曲が必要!と想い制作。歌詩的には運命と孤独がテーマ。街の中人混みにもみくちゃにされる中、爆音でこの曲が脳裏に鳴り響く(IMAGE)イメージ。

The feeling of the work is - It's necessary such song to become one with everyone at the last of a live! The thema is the loneliness and fate in a poetic song.The image is inside/within the town in a crowd of people, to resound in one's mind this song within an explosion . ??

Song 6
    制作当時の深層心理を形にすべく制作。楽曲から精神を呼び起こされるイメージ。音楽的にはピアノやスクラッチ、イントロのエモな部分も間奏のシャウトも僕の好みを全て投影させた楽曲。

Song 7

初期のライブの頃から演奏されている楽曲だけど音源化されていなかった作品。FATE同様、ライブでみんなと一つになりたい!という想いで制作。愛の中みんなで乱れて壊れてしまえというメッセージ。
    Even if was a song performed from/since the times of early days's live shows,was a production that was transformed the sound source.
    As for/like/the same FATE, is a work with feelings like 'I want to become one with everyone!" the message is to break the disorder with everyone withing /inside love.

Song 8

アルバムの中で一番沸点の高い曲。狂気の愛、歪んだ愛、がテーマ。
    「わたしをみて!」は是非ともライブ中みんなに絶叫して頂きたい。
    The best highly exciting/(boiling point) song in the album.
    The thema is crazy love/(madness of love), distorted love.
    I would like to scream "L-o-o-k-a-t-m-e-!!" to everyone during live shows by all means .
    La migliore canzone altamente emozionate (il punto supremo) dell'album.??

Thanks in advance for help!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!