"extension lead for plugs"
  • Hi!

    If anybody has the time, I'm really struggling to find a Japanese translation for a plug extension lead, and would really appreciate any help.

    Thanks in advance,

  • A good way of finding something like this is to use wikipedia and see if there is a 日本語 version of the page you're on.

    links to "テーブルタップ" (also called 電源タップ)
  • Oh that's a great tip, definitely doing that in future. Cheers!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion